Collection of Data
The information we collect when you join our mailing list, sign up for an account with us or when you make an order with us. Here are key examples:
- Your identity – This includes name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, as well as service-related information such as bank and credit card details, device ID and IP address.
- Your interaction with us – For example, an email or letter you send to us or other records of any contact you have with us.
- Your account information – For example, joining of waiting list or other details related to your account.
- Information on your use of our website – For example, items in your shopping cart
- Information from other organisations – These organisations include courier companies which you have liaised with and we believe you have authorised to provide your personal details on your behalf.
Usage of Data
We may disclose your information for :
Provisioning & administration of services
- Process your orders
- Enable us to process payments
- Verification of identity
- Deliver or perform the products or services you purchased, including our couriers calling or messaging you to obtain your delivery instructions;
- Process your returns or refunds
- Provide you with supporting services and functions related to your user account, such as saved items in cart, wish list, brand or product notifications;
- Communicate with you in relation to (i) your queries, requests and feedback, (ii) material changes to our Website or Apps Terms of Service, Policy or other terms and conditions, and (iii) matters relating to the operation of your account;
- Personalise and improve your customer experience when you visit the Website and the Apps, for example by prioritizing products and services appearing in your search results or feed;
- Monitor and enforce compliance with our Terms of Service, including dispute resolution;
- Comply with (i) internal risk controls, (ii) the terms of our access to payment processing, financial or banking services such as credit card disputes, fraud, billing errors, or (iii) any applicable law; and
- Ensure our Website and Apps function properly and to improve their performance, by carrying out activities such as debugging, statistical analyses for optimizing our Website and Apps.
Market research, network & service enhancement
- Improve your user experience based on your usage behaviour on our website and application
Sharing of rewards and benefits
- Provide updates, offers, invitations to events and deliver through email with your prior consent or if otherwise permitted under local laws and regulations
Security and risk management
- Inform you of service and security issues
- Ensure the safety and security of our properties and systems
- Conduct checks against money laundering, terrorism financing and related risks
Your data will enable us to fulfil your order, to notify you about important functionality changes and for statistical or survey purposes to improve this website and our services to you. We will also email you from time to time about our new collections and details of promotions and special offers from SerunicHome. If you do not wish to be contacted for these purposes, you may unsubscribe to the mailing list with the link provided at the bottom of those emails.
Confidentiality of Data
Being committed to maintaining your privacy, we will not sell your email address, name, delivery address, contact information, payment method details or any other personal information to any third party without your permission. We will only disclose your data upon governmental request, in response to a court order, or when required by law to do so. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.